Sprzedaj Swoją Nieruchomość w Turcji
Why Choose TERRA Real Estate to Sell Your Property in Turkey?
Being a well-trusted real estate agent in Turkey, property owners are welcomed to contact us regarding selling their properties. Whether your property in Turkey is situated in the North or South of the country, with TERRA Real Estate, you don't have to worry about anything, we sell properties in many cities including Alanya, Antalya, Kemer, Belek, Fethiye, Bodrum, Istanbul, and Side. In TERRA Real Estate we work hard to preserve all your rights while finding suitable clients to purchase your property.
How Do I Sell My Property in Turkey?
If you took the decision of selling your villa or apartment in Turkey, there are a few steps that you need to follow and documents to prepare before getting the sales process official.
For selling your property, the following steps are followed:
- Collect all documents related to the property such as title deeds and make sure there are no debts on the property, mortgages fully paid, and that all taxes are up to date.
- We will visit the property for checking the property to estimate the selling price. The more the property is maintained, the higher the price usually is.
- If we reached a common ground, pictures of the property will be taken to add to our property lists on our website.
- For viewings/showings, it is essential that you are available in order for clients to view the property. In case you are not living in Turkey, please inform us of who we can contact to get the property keys.
- The entire sales process is arranged by us. When reaching the deposit process and deed signing, we will contact you and keep you updated on the process.
The Value of Your Property
When putting a price for properties for sale in Turkey, the sales price differs depending on many factors.
One of the most important factors is the location. For instance, if the houses for sale are centrally located? What is the walking distance to the beaches and amenities? Does your villa for sale have a private garden and pool? Does your property offer sea views or nature views and many other factors that affect the value of your property?
Another factor is for how long you have been an owner of this property in the land registry. Being an owner of the property for 5 or more years means that you are exempted from income taxes. Individual costs, however, like bills and existing debts, are fully paid by you.
Additionally, real estate agent fees will be charged for completing the process.
For any further details, you can contact us via our office phone number or email address. It is our pleasure to assist you.
We advertise different Turkish flats for sale in the city center of different cities and exclusive properties such as luxury properties in Alanya and many other cities. Also, we list villas for sale in Turkey in proximity to famous landmarks and beaches such as Çalış Beach in Fethiye, or Konyaaltı Beach in Antalya, or the Bosphorus Straits in Istanbul. After buying a property in Turkey, other clients decide to sell their recent properties and buy other villas or houses in different cities.
If you are also wondering about what other services TERRA Real Estate offers its clients including legal real estate support, you can read here more about it here.
Contact Us to Sell Your Property in Turkey Quickly
- Send us an e-mail at [email protected]
- Call our office in Turkey at +90 242 512 25 00
- Call our office in Sweden at +46 31 757 05 07
- Visit our office in Alanya at Atatürk Blv. 62.