Affordable apartments in Mersin are located in Tömük, close to the beach. These apartments have infrastructure worthy of 5-star hotel and quality construction.
Turkey > Mersin > Erdemli
70 m2 - 110 m2
1 , 2
Showing 1 to 15
of total 15 entries
Licenced Real Estate Agency, TERRA Real Estate ® offers a wide range of real estate in Mersin including villas, apartments, lands, and commercial properties. Our real estate in Mersin listings include properties covering the city center, Mezitli, Toroslar, Yenişehir, Anamur, Aydıncık, Bozyazı, Çamlıyayla, Erdemli, Tece, Gülnar, Mut, Silifke, Tarsus, etc. In this article, you can get free expert help about where and how to buy property in Mersin, Turkey.
Choosing Your Dream Properties in Mersin, Turkey
Properties in Mersin represent great value and an excellent investment opportunity. When it comes to real estate prices, types, and quality, Mersin real estate sector has gained an attraction and offers unique opportunities to its buyers and investors. In Mersin, you can discover various properties suitable for your lifestyle and wishes at affordable prices.
The latest selection of real estate in Mersin, Turkey is listed on this page. If you are considering buying a property in Mersin, you can choose your dream property by browsing our daily updated website. Use the filters on the right side to refine your search!
Let's Get to Know Mersin Before Buying Property in Mersin
Mersin, formerly Mersina, also known as İçel, is an important port city on the Eastern Mediterranean coast. Nicknamed the "Pearl of the Mediterranean", the city is important for the Turkish economy and has one of the country's largest ports. Mersin, one of the most populated cities in the country, is located approximately 470 km east of Antalya and 60 km west of Adana. The city has a total of 13 districts, 4 of which are central districts. Districts in the center are Akdeniz, Mezitli, Yenişehir, Toroslar - Other districts are Anamur, Aydıncık, Bozyazı, Silifke, Tarsus, Çamlıyayla, Erdemli, Gülnar and Mut.
Mersin has a subtropical Mediterranean climate with hot and dry summers and mild winters. Famous for its coastline of more than 321 kilometers, Mersin has many treasures worth exploring with its natural and historical wonders. Here you can go on a tour with a historical texture or spend time intertwined with the sea and nature. Mersin is one of the important hot spots of Turkey in terms of tourism thanks to its richness of places to visit and the clean waters of the Mediterranean. In addition to these, new housing and villa projects attract great attention in the city, which is visited by hundreds of thousands of people every year with its touristic districts on the Mediterranean coast, blue flag beaches, and 5-star hotels.
Popular Areas to Buy Real Estate in Mersin
Mersin offers great opportunities for anyone who wants to live or invest in the Mediterranean coast with its location along the coast, vibrant social and cultural life, and affordable real estate options. The real estate market in Mersin consists of seafront apartments, sea view houses, semi-detached or detached villas, affordable houses, investment lands, and commercial property options. If you are looking for a property to buy in Mersin, you can easily find a property that suits your budget, wishes, and dreams.
The most recommended areas to buy real estate in Mersin are:
• Akdeniz: Surrounded by the Taurus Mountains in the north, Yenişehir in the southwest, and Tarsus in the east, the Akdeniz district has a very cosmopolitan demographic structure. Many new residences and villas are being built in the Akdeniz district, which includes more than 65 neighborhoods. The district is among the top 5 big districts in Turkey in terms of commercial volume and there are also many commercial properties in Mersin with a high investment value. Mersin Port, Mersin Free Zone, Bus Terminal, 52-floor Mertim Tower, one of Turkey's biggest skyscrapers, Atatürk Park, and Atatürk House are located here.
• Erdemli: Surrounded by Mersin city center in the east, Silifke in the west, Karaman province in the north, and the Mediterranean Sea in the south, Erdemli district is located on the Mersin - Antalya highway, 35 km from Mersin. Erdemli is another popular holiday paradise of the city with its lush green nature and deep blue sea intertwined with pine forests. Maiden's Castle, one of the most well-known landmarks of Mersin and rising majestically in the middle of the sea, and the blue flag Maiden's Castle Beach are located in this region. There are also many beautiful beaches such as Ayas Beach, which is very popular with its fine sandy beach, Kocahasanlı Public Beach with its 1-kilometer coast, Limonlu Beach surrounded by lemon trees and Tömük Public Beach, which is ideal for evening walks.
The fact that historical and touristic places are dense within the boundaries of the district attracts the attention of real estate buyers and investors. Almost all neighborhoods are home to luxury Mersin properties with spectacular sea views, good location, and 5-star facilities.
• Mezitli: Surrounded by Erdemli in the west, Yenişehir in the east, and Toroslar in the north, Mezitli is one of the 4 central districts of Mersin province and is 11 km away from the center of Mersin. Consisting of more than 40 neighborhoods, the district is a developed and modern district that stretches along the coast.
The historical buildings and natural wonders in the district are visited by thousands of tourists coming to Mersin every year. There are also many new housing projects in the district, where urbanization is at the forefront. Some of the villas and lands in Mersin are located in Mezitli. You can even buy land in Mezitli and build a private villa according to your needs and wishes.
• Tece: Tece is a neighborhood of the Mezitli district of Mersin province and it is easy to reach the Mezitli center from here. The region, which attracts thousands of tourists in the summer seasons, attracts the attention of retirees with its calmness in the winter months.
The construction industry has developed rapidly in the region in recent years. There are holiday houses and villas on the coast of the region. The region offers some of the newest and most luxurious apartments in Mersin with many social facilities. Located in a quiet and tranquil area, properties in Tece are also within walking distance to all amenities you need in daily life. If you are looking for a place to relax and escape, Tece might be the perfect place for you.
• Yenişehir: Surrounded by Mezitli in the west, Akdeniz in the east, and Toroslar in the northeast, Yenişehir is the smallest of the 4 central districts of Mersin. There are many cultural, sports, education centers, and shopping malls in the region. In the region where tourism is active, there are places to visit such as Atatürk Cultural Center, Mersin Culture Park, Maritime Museum and Emirler Ruins, and City Forest Museum. In the region, which consists of a young population, people with high income generally reside. This region also stands out with newly developed housing projects. Yenişehir is one of the best alternatives if you want to buy a property in Mersin, Turkey.
• Tarsus: Tarsus (known as Tarşa in Hittite) is the easternmost district of Mersin province. The district is surrounded by Adana in the east, Mersin in the west, Pozantı and Çamlıyayla in the north, and the Mediterranean Sea in the south. The district, which has been the center of various civilizations, the haunt of eastern caravans, and the trade center in its history dating back to 5000 years, maintains this commercial feature today. The economy in Tarsus, where Turkey's most fertile lands are located, is based on agriculture. In terms of industry, Tarsus is the most developed district of Mersin after the center.
The region is one of the most preferred districts of the city for both investment and peaceful living. Here you can find Old Tarsus Houses, which include authentic stone houses, ancient mansions, and traditional stone villas. There are also places to visit in the district, such as Taşkuyu Cave, Tarsus Waterfall, Ashab-i Kehf Cave, Nusret Minelayer Museum, Cleopatra Gate, and Tarsus Grand Mosque.
Top Reasons to Live and Buy Property in Mersin, Turkey
Mersin port has great economic importance for Turkey as it is the second largest port in Turkey after Ambarlı Port (located near Istanbul) and imports and exports from 5 continents.
The region is a hot spot for foreign investors with its proximity to important international markets such as East and West Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and North African countries.
Mersin is one of Turkey's most important tourism destinations with its new hotels and transportation opportunities.
The rapid growth of the city of Mersin, the spread of its name as an important tourism destination in Turkey, and the presence of the port in the city allow for an increase in workforce and job opportunities.
Every year, many tourists from all over the world flock to Mersin, thanks to its natural beauties, and ancient history and thus having many monuments.
It is an attractive place for retirees, investors, and buyers, thanks to its low house prices compared to other provinces on the Mediterranean coast.
Mersin contains a wide variety of real estate suitable for the needs and wishes of its investors.
It offers an ideal life with various health institutions, various social amenities, accessibility, transportation network, city planning and low living costs.
With its beaches and lush surroundings, many parts of the city offer spectacular views.
To summarize, Mersin has more growth potential thanks to its strategic, historical, and cultural role and mild climate.
Transport Network and Getting There
Mersin is a city with transportation connections from all over Turkey. The city can be reached by road, air and rail.
You can reach Mersin by intercity bus, which runs every hour from anywhere in Turkey. Mersin Bus Terminal is located in the city center.
It is possible to reach Mersin by private vehicle from all cities of our country via comfortable and safe roads. For those who come from Antalya by car, if they prefer the road trip, they can travel with the unique view of the coastal road and the magnificent nature of the Taurus Mountains.
For those who don't like long-distance travel, there is a direct flight between Antalya and Adana. Airway transportation is provided from Adana Şakirpaşa Airport, which is approximately 70 km from Mersin. In addition to the HAVAŞ shuttles departing every half hour from Adana Şakirpaşa Airport, you can go to Mersin with the option of taxi and car rental. You can also go to Mersin in 1 hour by train from Adana Station and by bus from the bus station.
Mersin is the main center of regional trains that travel to both the Mediterranean and Southeastern Anatolia regions. You can reach Dörtyol, İskenderun, Fevzipaşa, Yenice, Adana, Ceyhan, Toprakkale, Erzin and Islahiye by trains departing from Mersin.
One Step Closer to Your Dream Property in Mersin
TERRA Real Estate ® specializes in the representation of out-of-region buyers and foreign nationals in the buying and selling of real estate in Turkey and is a committed business member of the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) and is regulated by the Property Ombudsman.
As one of the pioneers in the Turkish real estate market, we are confident that our wide real estate portfolio continuously offers unique opportunities. We do not only offer property for sale in Mersin but also offer commercial properties, apartments and villas for sale in Mersin.
The Approach of TERRA Real Estate ®
If you contact us regarding properties for sale in Mersin, we will be glad to send you a hand-picked listing and arrange a viewing tour to show you the mentioned properties. We also offer free consultancy pre-during-after sales in finding the best property in Mersin. Let's contact us to get started now!