“We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded the Best Real Estate Agency Turkey 2022-2023 and nominated for Best Real Estate Agency Europe”
As winning the award in the category of Best Real Estate Agency Single Office Turkey 2022-2023 and being nominated for Best Real Estate Agency Europe, our agency was acknowledged nationwide for the fourth time in a row as the best.
The event was held at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London on October 27, 2022. It was a proud moment for us to meet the most knowledgeable experts in the real estate sector at the ceremony.
The European Property Awards always take design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability into consideration as the main criteria. Now, in its 29th year, the nominees were judged by a panel of independent experts made up of the most reputable and successful businesses in the entire real estate sector, including architecture, interior design, and development.
Being awarded by the European Property Awards is not just prestige but a sigil of our agency’s success, and winning it four times in a row, proves the sustainability of our success.
Oktay Uyaroğlu, Founder and CEO of TERRA Real Estate says: “It is a huge honour for the TERRA Real Estate Team to be recognized by such a prestigious organization, as The European Property Awards is the biggest, most prestigious, and well-known program across the regions. We are overjoyed that our team's effort and commitment have been noticed. To build on this success, we will work even harder.”
Information About The International Property Awards
The European Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
An International Property Award is a world-renowned mark of excellence. Awards are split into sectors of Architecture, Development, Interior Design, and Real Estate across 9 regions covering Africa, Asia Pacific, Arabia, Canada, the Caribbean, Central & South America, Europe, the UK, and the USA.
- One of the top producers of high-end sanitaryware in the world with a global distribution network, LAUFEN, is the sponsor of the European Property Awards. The LAUFEN brand has been manufacturing cutting-edge sanitary products with renowned Swiss precision for over 125 years using the oldest malleable material known to man. www.laufen.com.
- Members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament, Lord Caithness, Lord Best, and Lord Waverley, exercise authority over the judging panel.
- The European Property Awards is the biggest, most prestigious, and most well-known program across the region.
- The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net.
- The 29th edition of the Awards includes more than 50 different residential and commercial categories. There are regional competitions for the Asia Pacific, Central & South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Arabia, and the United States.