15-room apart-hotel is located in Gürsu neighborhood of Konyaaltı, Antalya. This hotel is just 425 m from the beach and offers a great investment opportunity.
Turkey > Antalya > Konyaaltı
Showing 1 to 7
of total 7 entries
Licenced Real Estate Agency, TERRA Real Estate ® offers a wide range of commercial properties in and around Antalya. Our commercial property for sale in Antalya listings include the city center, Kaleiçi, Konyaaltı, Lara, Kundu, Kepez, Döşemealtı, etc.
Perfect Choice for Buying Commercial Real Estate in Antalya
Antalya, the largest city on Turkey's Mediterranean coast, is the tourism hub, with outstanding holiday resorts. Thousands of permanent foreign residents from all over the world live in the city, which boasts a cosmopolitan population that welcomes people of all religions and nations. Every year, about 4 million tourists visit the city from all over the world, primarily from Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Buying commercial real estate in Antalya is an attractive investment option for most domestic and foreign investors. There are perfect choices of commercial properties available including retails, shops, cafes, restaurants, business centers, offices, hotels as well as rental income guaranteed commercial properties in Antalya.
If you are looking for investment commercial real estate in Antalya, you can find the best and most profitable options on our daily updated website.
Living and Investing in Antalya
A lot of people from all over the world are relocating to Antalya to start a new life, work, or find peace of mind in their retirement years. The city is also a well-known and popular holiday destination and there are various reasons to consider purchasing property in Antalya:
1. Affordable prices: The prices are significantly lower than in many other European countries such as Spain, Greece, Portugal, and France.
2. Mediterranean climate: Summers are hot and winters are mild in Antalya and all along the Mediterranean coast. The mountains, on the other hand, are not far away if one enjoys cool-weather sports such as skiing. Antalya is a great place to invest in hotels and apartments.
3. Good infrastructure: Antalya has excellent colleges and universities, as well as multiple private hospitals, large retail malls, world-famous beaches, and some of the best hotels in the Mediterranean. No matter where you are in this lovely city, real estate for sale in Antalya is close to daily and social amenities.
4. Attractions: Alternative activities such as hiking, golf, scuba diving, rafting, skiing, and yachting are all popular in Turkey due to their diverse topography and suitable terrain. Well-known and popular sports like football, basketball, and volleyball, for example, have a large number of participants and fans around the country.
Why Buy a Commercial Property for Investment in Antalya?
Antalya is Turkey's number one metropolitan tourism city. In recent years, Antalya has experienced the strongest population growth in Turkey. There has been a large surge in immigration to the area from other cities, depending on regional development. Tourism, agriculture, and all forms of industry are the region's economic backbones. The city's economy is especially shaped by tourism. Antalya receives nearly 50% of all visitors to Turkey and over 6 - 7 million visitors every year, making tourism the backbone of Antalya's economy.
Thanks to great popularity, developments in Antalya are getting through a large increase in the last few years. More and more modern residential complexes are being created in each of the parts of Antalya. Investing in an apartment for sale in Antalya is one of the main trends of the current real estate market in Turkey. Also, a huge range of commercial properties in this big city creates a prospective investment opportunity for local and foreign buyers.
Antalya welcomes travelers all year round, and an increasing number of hotels stay open all year. This tendency is aided by the tourism industry's increasing diversification, which now includes areas like winter sports, trekking, and more. At the same time, specialization in these tourism sub-sectors is growing. There are many great hotels in Antalya, starting from 3 star-boutique hotels, up to the best quality 5-star ultra-luxurious hotels with fantastic amenities.
Antalya is also a significant agricultural center due to its environmental viability. Agriculture is as significant as tourism in Antalya's economy. In the greenhouse, it is a number. Antalya uses this function to distribute a variety of fruits and vegetables to various parts of Turkey throughout the year. In Antalya, fruit, vegetables, and flowers are key sources of revenue.
Antalya has also recently emerged as one of the world's few boat manufacturing centers. The free trade zone creates million-dollar ultra-luxury yachts. Antalya has been a preferred location for yacht producers due to tax advantages and the availability of cheap and qualified labor. With Expo Trade Center Antalya City is becoming more and more visible in the business world as well.
Is it Smart to Buy Commercial Real Estate in Antalya?
With a query like this, it's worth looking back at previous outcomes to see if any patterns emerge. After Istanbul, Antalya is the second most popular destination in real estate investment. The figures cover the entire Antalya region, including the city center as well as smaller seaside resorts such as Alanya, Side, Belek, Kemer, Kas, and Kalkan.
You can find the best option for conducting your business, whether by purchasing an office, a shop, a hotel, or any other commercial real estate in Antalya, or by investing in real estate and leasing it to other businessmen, or even by reselling it, all of which provide you with rewarding and profitable financial returns.
The Reasons to Buy Commercial Real Estate in Antalya
1. Proximity to the International Airport and Transport Network
Antalya is home to Turkey's busiest tourism airport. Many accolades for efficiency and service have been given to state-of-the-art terminals and buildings. They handle thousands of millions of local and international travelers each year to demonstrate their worth. Add in the great bus and transportation network, and you've got yourself a year-round destination.
2. Most Popular Beaches and Holiday Region
Lara, Konyaaltı, and Mermerli are some of Antalya’s central and famous beaches, located on the Mediterranean coast, creating a world-known vacation destination, getting more and more desired each year.
3. Rich Social Infrastructure
From Alanya in the east to Kalkan in the west, the resorts and the city center make up one of Turkey's top retail and nightlife scenes. From enormous retail complexes, large theme parks to little weekly markets, the variety and options are incredible. From fast food to gourmet dining to exotic cuisine from around the world, there's something for everyone.
4. Large Choice of Locations
Because of the Antalya region's size, you may find anything you want in a location. Every location has something unique to offer. The beaches in the city center, for example, are well known in the Lara beach and Konyaalti neighborhoods. Turkey's golfing capital is Belek.
Where Should You Buy Commercial Property in Antalya?
• City Center: There are many buildings, historic places, and tourist attractions, but also many commercial properties, shopping and business centers, big hotels, and many more. Shortly everything for everyone. If you are considering buying a commercial property in Antalya, such as a shop, cafe, restaurant, nightclub, or office, the city center is the right place.
• Kaleiçi: It is the name given to the city center surrounded by sea and land walls. Due to its particular texture, the "Real Estate Antiquities and Monuments High Council" has designated Antalya's inner harbor and Kaleiçi neighborhood as an "SIT zone." Today, Kaleiçi has become an entertainment center with its hotels, hostels, restaurants, and bars. The old town of Kaleiçi is in high demand among investors, with a high demand for real estate. You can either buy a small cottage, an old house, or a mansion, renovate it, and resell it for a profit, or use it as a hotel / motel.
• Konyaaltı: The region is one of the top areas to buy and invest in any kind of property in Antalya. Konyaaltı is famous for its beautiful long beaches. In this popular region of Antalya, loved by foreign and local visitors, there are many modern luxurious residential complexes and hotels. Thus, in Konyaalti, you may think about any type of touristic sector investment, like buying land for construction, office building, shopping areas, or cafes and restaurants will be a prospective investment opportunity.
• Lara: The region is a popular suburb on the eastern side of the island, situated next to the Tauros mountain range's ridges, but only a short distance from the sandy Lara beach. As a result, there are a lot of houses and a lot of people. In Antalya, Lara is a prestigious area with many luxury real estates. Lara is the place where you may find many exclusive developments like villas for sale in Antalya. This well-known neighborhood is also a business district with a number of business centers. Many representative offices and headquarters of major corporations are located here, indicating that commercial real estate is in high demand.
• Kundu: Hotels and mini-hotels are continually being erected, making commercial properties in Kundu a profitable investment. The municipal hall intends to designate this area as a VIP zone. Only guests with passes will be given entry.
• Döşemealtı: The district has had an agriculture-based economy for many years. It is known for the production of cotton, olives, wheat, barley, corn, oats, sesame, onions, citrus, and all kinds of vegetables and fruits. Lately, this region has been opened for construction and established an Organized Industrial Zone. For this reason, jobs and employment have shifted in this direction. If you are planning to buy a commercial property in Antalya, or industrial property, Döşemealtı will be a good direction for you.
Choosing Your Local expert: TERRA Real Estate!
We will be glad to help you find the best investment properties, take care of the legal procedure of buying commercial real estate in Turkey, and prepare the documents for you free of charge.
If you wish to invest in a commercial property in Antalya, TERRA Real Estate ® is always at your disposal.
As one of the pioneers in the Turkish real estate market, we are confident that our wide real estate portfolio continuously offers unique opportunities. We do offer investment commercial properties, but also other types of properties, villas, apartments and lands for sale in Antalya.
Do not hesitate to contact us! For more, call us at +90 242 512 25 00 or text us for free via WhatsApp or Viber at +90 532 341 67 54.