Licenced Real Estate Agency, TERRA Real Estate ® offers a wide range of apartments for sale in Turkey and its major cities such as Alanya, Antalya, Istanbul, Side, Belek, Kemer, Kaş, Kalkan, Bodrum, Fethiye, Gazipaşa and more. As one of the pioneers in the Turkish real estate market, we are confident that our wide portfolio continuously offers unique opportunities.
How Can I Find Apartment to Buy in Turkey?
If you are ready to buy an apartment in Turkey, you will experience a fun and exciting process, but it will also be hard work. Already, nobody said it was easy to find an apartment. Trying to find an apartment can be stressful, especially when you are not sure what you are looking for or if you can afford it. It can even be a little scary if this is going to be your first apartment.
Now, take it easy and don't worry! TERRA Real Estate ® specializes in the representation of International Buyers and Foreign Nationals in the buying and selling of real estate in Turkey. If you want to buy a flat in Turkey, then you are at the right place here. As an expert, we will give you some suggestions to help you find the right property in Turkey.
1. Pick a Location
Having a location in mind affects the search process in a positive and productive way. Narrow your options by comparing the pros and cons of each location and choose what makes the most important to you.
For example, some questions to ask yourself should be: Which city would you like to live in? Do you want to be within walking distance of your work? Do you want to be close to your child's school? Do you want a quiet neighbourhood or a developed one? Are restaurants, cafes, daily social life and nightlife important to you? You can find the answers to all these questions in our search filters and property listing details.
2. Determine Your Budget
This step is very important. It is always the most logical to search for an apartment with an ideal budget in mind. On the other hand, if you cannot find anything within your optimal price range, you should also determine your maximum budget.
If you plan to buy an apartment in installments and choose an apartment that you can barely afford, the stress of making a living is not healthy. You should calculate how much you can pay on the loan, taking into account your other costs of living. Review the "Mortgage and Finance in Turkey" page for detailed information about owning an apartment in Turkey with a payment plan.
3. Select The Amenities You Want to Have
Depending on the purpose of the purchase, you can select the types of Turkish apartments: flats, loft apartments, duplex apartments, etc.. What type of apartment and residential complex do you prefer? Determine all the amenities you want in the complex where your apartment is located: swimming pool, children's playground area, car parking area, 24/7 security - whatever. Even a brand new apartment? Or is it a resale investment apartment? Decide what is important to you in an apartment.
You should also determine the condition and size of the apartment that suits you. For example, some define the rooms they need as 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate kitchen, living room and terrace, while others prefer only a studio room.
As TERRA Real Estate, we offer a wide range of best apartments in Turkey at affordable prices in high-end complexes. On this page, when searching for an apartment to buy in Turkey, you can use our filter feature to see only apartments with the amenities you want (and within your price range). Our website allows you to adjust the filter according to the number of rooms and the sales price of the property. Discover apartments for sale in Turkey ranging from Studio to 6 or more bedrooms that offer great features such as swimming pools, aqua slides, Turkish bath, sauna, fitness centre, tennis courts, golf courses, basketball, volleyball fields, parking area, smart home concept, 7/24 security, gardener and more.
4. Choose Your Favorite Apartments
You can have a list of apartments within your price range, in your favourite location and with the privileges and amenities you want. If you are doing your search on terrarealestate.com, you can save it to your favourites by clicking "heart" or "Add to Favorites'' on the property detail page. Now, it’s time to compare the properties. Make your choices and request a viewing tour for the most suitable properties among your favourites.
Where is the Best Place to Buy an Apartment in Turkey?
The purchase of an apartment in Turkey is highly desired in Alanya, Antalya, Istanbul, Belek, Side, Kemer, Bodrum, Fethiye and Gazipaşa. These locations are highly sought-after locations for international buyers in their Turkish property search.
• Istanbul: The heart of Turkey, Istanbul has the biggest share in the Turkish real estate market. This megacity offers a wide range of apartments for sale including centrally located first-class luxury complexes with panoramic sea views. Buying an apartment in Istanbul has always been very popular among foreign nationals.
• Antalya: Antalya is undoubtedly a place where all holiday home seekers and investors want to buy an apartment in Turkey. The city is not only one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe but also a great place for investment for foreign nationals. The city offers exclusive Antalya apartments in high-end complexes that offer five-star facilities as well as sea view apartments in prime locations such as Konyaaltı, Kundu, Lara, Kaleiçi and Kepez.
• Bodrum: Bodrum is undoubtedly one of Turkey's most known holiday destinations. This paradise is located in the western corner of Muğla province on the Aegean coast of Turkey. Daily life in Bodrum is always fantastic with its numerous cafes, bars, nightclubs, restaurants and shops. Although Bodrum is famous in the real estate sector in Turkey for its luxury villas for sale, you can also find a lot of amazing apartments for sale in Bodrum. Not only the city centre but also the surrounding towns and villages such as Yalikavak Bodrum are also popular areas amongst real estate buyers.
• Fethiye: Known as the best holiday destination in Turkey, Fethiye is one of the 13 districts of Muğla Province. Fethiye is a hub for many foreign nationals and other expats who either move here to work or start a new life. Fethiye is among the regions where holiday and investment can be made. When you come here, you can enjoy nature, try delicious dishes and enjoy the deep blue sea. If you are a nature lover and are looking forward to exploring new horizons in your life, you have the perfect opportunity to own a property. If you invest in apartments in Fethiye, be sure that you will never lose both in the short and long term.
• Kemer: Located on the south-western side of Antalya, and only 55 km away from the International Antalya Airport, Kemer is famous for its beautiful blue flag beaches, great nature, historical sites and modern marina. The region has become an attraction point for real estate thanks to its desirable locations, newly built properties within walking distance to the sea, and of course to its nature. On our website, you can easily find a wide range of both new build and resale apartments for sale in Kemer at affordable prices.
• Belek: Belek is a very attractive holiday resort with its golf courses of high quality, soft golden sands and world-class beaches. Belek is only 28 km away from Antalya Airport and welcomes millions of foreign and local tourists every year. You can play golf throughout the four seasons, since Belek offers a wonderful climate, approximately 320 sunny days a year. If you are a golf lover, have a look at apartments in Belek. The region offers a great range of luxury real estate.
• Side: Are you looking for an apartment in Side? The region can be one of the ideal choices for investment apartments in Turkey. Located on the east of Antalya, Side is only 60 km to International Antalya Airport. The beautiful town boasts some of the best holiday homes in the Mediterranean Region. The region offers blue flag beaches, crystal-clear waters, mild climates, ancient sites and great nature.
• Gazipaşa: Gazipaşa is a beautiful seaside town of Antalya Province, 180 km away from Antalya. The region is a rapidly developing town with brand new residential building projects and five-star hotels. Apartments in Gazipaşa are generally located in residential complexes built in a tranquil area close to the beach and in a beautiful environment. Looking for cheap apartments for sale in Turkey? Gazipaşa is the best place to buy an apartment at an affordable price.
If you want to build a detached house by purchasing land in Turkey or buy a directly ready to move apartment, you will be amazed by the quality lifestyle of the Mediterranean. There are several nice locations to choose from in Turkey. All you should do is choose where in Turkey to buy an apartment that suits you, your budget, your family and your lifestyle.
Is It a Good Idea to Buy an Apartment in Turkey?
If you are planning to buy an apartment in Turkey, you are close to taking the right step because the country has one of the hottest real estate markets in the world. Especially foreign property buyers investing in Istanbul province and Mediterranean regions such as Alanya, Gazipaşa, Antalya, Kemer, Side, Fethiye, Bodrum, etc gave a gain at the peak of all time. Well, why does this market have such investment potential? The reasons are many, but the most important strength is the lucrative exchange rate.
Another important reason is affordable prices. Property buyers who want an overseas holiday property often restrict their choices to Turkey, Spain or Greece. In the last step, they prefer Turkey due to more affordable real estate prices. Foreign nationals from many parts of the world buy apartments or villas in Turkey to make holiday, investment property, and for a holiday dream home. Because they can buy high quality flats in Turkey at more competitive prices compared to other Mediterranean countries such as Greece and Spain. Buying apartments in Turkey has always been popular among Europeans, Britons, Scandinavians, and Russians.
Real estate buyers are cautious when they want to buy a home abroad, because each country's buying process is different. Don't worry! A simplified and easy process is waiting for you in Turkey. The procedures for buying a flat in Turkey for foreign nationals are relatively easier compared to other countries globally. Turkish citizens and foreign nationals are equal in terms of buying real estate in Turkey, that is another factor for choosing Turkey.
However, when you have decided to buy an apartment in Turkey, you should make sure that you have a reputed estate agency with good references and experience.
Discover the Difference of TERRA Real Estate ®
TERRA Real Estate ® is an Award Winner Real Estate Agency by European Property Awards 2019-2020 and Best Real Estate Agency Turkey 2020-2021, active in the Real Estate Market and has helped foreign buyers in Real Estate Investment in Turkey since 2004.
As one of the pioneers in Turkish Real Estate Market, we are confident that our wide real estate portfolio continuously offers unique opportunities. We have a diverse range of properties including houses, villas, lands and commercial properties in Turkey. We help discover a wide range of properties for sale in eleven languages via our high-rated website while you are taking a sip of coffee at your home.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are planning to buy an apartment in Turkey or want to get detailed information on any subject related to the real estate market. When you have figured out the financing situation and want to come to view the luxury apartments in Turkey, we can arrange your personalised viewing trip to Turkey from all major airports in and around Europe. Read more about viewing trips to Turkey and online viewing tours arranged by TERRA Real Estate ®.
For more, call us at +90 242 512 25 00 or text us for free via WhatsApp or Viber at +90 532 341 67 54.