Licenced Real Estate Agency, TERRA Real Estate ® offers a wide range of villas and houses for sale in Turkey and its major cities such as Alanya, Antalya, Istanbul, Side, Belek, Kemer, Kaş, Kalkan, Bodrum, Fethiye, Gazipaşa and more. We do our best to help you find any affordable villas for sale in Turkey that match your requirements.
Find Your Dream Villa in Turkey with TERRA Real Estate ®
On our daily updated website, you can find the best Turkish villas with private pools either part of a small villa complex or built on private lands in Turkey. The latest selection of villas for sale in Turkey including semi-detached villas, detached villas, townhouses, country houses, etc is listed on this page.
If you want to buy a home in Turkey in any location, you are at the right place. We specialize in the representation of foreign nationals in the buying and selling of property in Turkey since 2004. As one of the pioneers in the Turkish real estate market, we are confident that our wide portfolio continuously offers unique opportunities. If you are considering buying a villa in Turkey, all you need is to check our website and search for your dream property.
Advantages of Buying a Villa in Turkey
Some buyers find it difficult to choose between villas and apartments to purchase properties. While apartments are very popular in cities, most villas are located in suburban areas. Before making decisions, one must be aware of the fundamental differences between the two.
1. Peaceful Private Lifestyle: The main reason for real estate buyers who want to buy a villa in Turkey may be the desire for privacy and a peaceful area. If you are tired of nosy neighbours as well as the stress and crowds of the city, choosing a villa is a great alternative. Especially those who grew up in private houses attach importance to privacy and space. Since these privileges are not available in an apartment in the residential complex, such people consider buying a detached house in Turkey. On the other hand, you can enjoy the benefits and conveniences of the residential complex while maintaining a special lifestyle.
2. Customizable Areas: By buying a villa in Turkey, you can get much more space and comfort than an apartment. Villas offer an extensive customization area. If you want to add any innovation to the original plan, you can make these changes in the villas. Both indoor and outdoor spaces can be changed according to your needs and style. This degree of freedom is not possible in an apartment. Apartments in Turkey have pre-planned living spaces with a limited scope of privatization. Interiors can be made to your taste, but expansion is usually not possible.
3. Conveniences: Most villa complexes are full of high-quality conveniences and facilities. With conveniences such as 24-hour security, gardener, caretaker, etc., the person is offered the opportunity to benefit from the advantages of a gated community.
4. Location and Accessibility: Houses for sale in Turkey are generally located far from the city, in a position intertwined with nature. However, transportation opportunities have increased all over Turkey and accessibility is now easily possible in and out of town.
5. Pet Friendly: Villas are suitable for pets thanks to their special open areas. When living in a villa, you don't have to worry about complaints from your neighbours, housing society rules, or space restrictions. Having your own terrace in your villa also means there are no restrictions on keeping pets.
6. Valuable Investment: Villas are a great investment tool because they provide high investment income as you are not only buying the villa but also the land on which the villa stands. As land prices are always on the rise, the return on investment for a villa is always high.
7. 7/24 Holiday!: Choosing the type of accommodation that suits your budget, booking a hotel, abiding by the hotel's schedule and rules - Forget it all! As soon as you own a villa in Turkey by the sea, you are already on vacation!
Why Should I Choose Turkey to Buy a Villa?
Turkey offers one of the most luxury selections of houses for sale. Turkish cities, towns, villages, offer various traditional or modern architecture villas anywhere. Foreigners buy properties here because of natural beauties. Sceneries and historic sites also attract real estate buyers. Not to mention the local products! Foreign nationals enjoy access to fresh vegetables and fruits as well as Turkish cuisine all year through.
The potential buyer expects also to purchase the property in a quick and easy way. Turkey offers an excellent administrative organisation for legal paperwork in terms of real estate purchase.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship by investment is another important factor. Villas and some other properties with a sales price of 250.00 USD and above can also open the door to your citizenship in Turkey.
* Note: TERRA Real Estate will be glad to help you search and find the best villas in Turkey, take care of the legal procedure, and prepare the documents for you free of charge.
Best Areas to Buy a Villa in Turkey
Looking for a house in Turkey for sale? Or a private villa intertwined with nature? a seafront villa a little away from the hustle and bustle of the city? Or maybe right in the heart of a city or holiday center?
Regardless of where you prefer to buy a villa in Turkey, it will always amaze you. There are several nice locations to choose from. All you should do is choose where to buy the villa that suits you, your budget, your family and your lifestyle.
Here below we have made an overview of the most desired locations to buy a villa in Turkey. TERRA Real Estate offers modern, luxury and detached villas in Turkey. One of the most popular properties are villas for sale in Turkey with private pools. There are also spacious homes like 5 or 6 bedroom villas or more.
1. Istanbul: Istanbul, which is unique in the world and dazzling with its historical and cultural texture, is by far the best area for real estate investment in Turkey. Already, luxury villas in Istanbul have always been attractive to international buyers. Villas are often located in the richer parts of the Bosphorus and in stunning rural areas away from the hustle and bustle.
We have Turkish villas for sale on European and Anatolian sides of Istanbul, and some of them come with an amazing Bosphorus view. Moreover, most of the villas are within walking distance to most of the daily amenities.
2. Alanya: Alanya, a beautiful coastal city of Antalya Province is one of the most tourist-attracting places in the Mediterranean and is among the most preferred regions for foreign nationals to buy a home in Turkey. Alanya-Gazipaşa Airport (GZP), which is about 30 minutes away by car from Alanya center, provides direct, year-round flights to most of the European, Scandinavian, and CIS countries’ airports.
Villas in Alanya offer luxurious accommodations with private pools and gardens and amazing sea views. There are also wonderful holiday villas away from the center, ready to grab at bargain prices.
3. Antalya: Antalya and its surrounding is an important and remarkable tourism center on the Mediterranean coast throughout the year, with its perfect climate, perfect harmony of historical and natural beauties. International Antalya Airport (AYT) is well-supplied with international flights from major cities.
The city offers a mild climate throughout the year, and makes an excellent location to buy a holiday villa in Turkey. Also, the local and social amenities are close to most of the villas in Antalya. You can also build any type of villa you want by purchasing land in the most tranquil areas of Antalya (Kundu, Kepez or Döşemealtı).
4. Belek: Golf Paradise, Belek is located only 30 km east of Antalya Airport. First-class golf courses, finest hotels and houses in the Turkish Riviera are worldwide known. Belek is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey.
TERRA Real Estate offers an attractive range of golf villas for sale in Belek, Turkey. There are a good number of best Turkish houses with private pools near the golf courses. Are you looking for a private villa in Turkey? Belek can be a good choice as it is very close to the International Antalya Airport.
5. Kemer: Located on the west coast of Antalya and about 55 km to the International Antalya Airport, Kemer is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the Mediterranean. The charming seaside region is surrounded by small towns called Kiriş, Tekirova, Çamyuva, Arslanbucak, Beycik, Göynük, Beldibi.
Kemer offers numerous sea view villas surrounded by pine trees and great nature. Not only town centers but also the neighbouring towns offer a wide range of Kemer villas for sale. The region is mostly preferred by the tourists from Russia, Germany, Holland, Ukraine and Scandinavian countries for housing purchases.
6. Side: The beautiful coastal town, Side is located between Alanya (55 km to the east) and Antalya (70 km to the west). The region is another popular place for foreign nationals to want to buy a house in Turkey. Side offers an attractive selection of luxury Turkish villas in peaceful locations.
Villas in Side, Turkey are generally located in family-friendly complexes. These properties offer facilities such as shared pools, playgrounds and 24-hours security service. Villas and detached houses for sale are not only in Side town center but also in Çolaklı, Evrenseki, Kumköy and Ilıca as well.
7. Gazipaşa: Gazipaşa district, which is connected to the province of Antalya, stands on the coastline between the Mediterranean Sea and the Taurus Mountains. Located 40 km on the east side of Alanya and 180 km of Antalya, Gazipaşa has recently become a valuable location to buy cheap holiday villas in Turkey. Thanks to the new Alanya-Gazipaşa Airport (GZP) more buyers are expected to come to Gazipaşa in the nearest future. Villas in Gazipaşa are in quiet areas around the city centre, and they have quite competitive prices.
8. Fethiye: Looking for the best villa for sale in Turkey with a private pool? Fethiye can be the right choice for you. Fethiye, which is connected to the province of Muğla, is located at the intersection of the Aegean and Mediterranean seas and is 50 km from Dalaman airport. The region has probably the widest market for the private villas in Turkey for sale thanks to its location.
Houses and villas are generally spacious and perfect for large families. New built villas in Fethiye have a modern architecture with traditional Turkish touches. Most of the houses are featured with open plans, spacious living rooms, marble floors and private pools.
9. Bodrum: Port city in Muğla Province, Bodrum is a charming resort as well as a very popular holiday destination for Turks as well as tourists from all over the world. The multitude of shops, restaurants and bars as well as day and night activities make the region the preferred destination throughout the year.
The region is known for its luxury and modern Turkish houses for sale. Villas for sale in Bodrum are usually built generally in Aegean style architecture and have breathtaking sea views. Rental income potential is also very high as it is a world-known holiday paradise. Additionally, Bodrum has many beachfront villas in Turkey among the rich offers.
How to Buy a Villa in Turkey?
Even the idea of buying a property abroad is challenging for everybody since it is not easy to spend your savings/money in another country. Therefore, if you're looking into the possibility of purchasing a villa in Turkey, then you owe it to yourself to work with a professional, ethical and trusted company.
When you have decided to buy a villa in Turkey, make sure that you work with reputable estate agents with good references and experience. The process of buying property in Turkey is actually very easy if you find a good, reliable local real estate company.
Our professional team will assist you and provide the best solutions in accordance with your needs and expectations. Furthermore, our company will help you with all administrative procedures like getting a tax number, opening a bank account, getting a title deed and residence permit during the purchasing process. Browse Buying Real Estate in Turkey page for anything you wonder about the purchasing process.
TERRA Real Estate ® The Local Property Expert in Turkey
TERRA Real Estate is an Award Winning Real Estate Agency by European Property Awards 2020-2021, active in the real estate market and helped foreign buyers in real estate investment in Turkey. We, as Turkish Property Experts, have already made thousands of foreign buyers homeowners in Turkey since 2004.
As one of the pioneers in the Turkish real estate market, we are confident that our wide real estate portfolio continuously offers unique opportunities. We do not only offer new homes for sale in Turkey but also offer purchase and resale houses in Turkey.
Learn About Our Viewing Tours
When you have figured out the financing situation and want to come to view the houses in Turkey, we can arrange your personalised viewing trip to Turkey from all major airports in and around Europe. Read more about viewing trips to Turkey and online viewing tours arranged by TERRA Real Estate.
If you contact us regarding any property that includes villas, houses, lands or commercial properties in Turkey, we will be glad to send you a hand-picked listing and arrange a viewing tour to show you the mentioned properties for sale on site.