Licensed Real Estate Agency, TERRA Real Estate ® has a wide range of properties in Turkey including villas, apartments, land, and commercial properties. Our investment real estate in Turkey listings include properties covering Antalya, Belek, Alanya, Bodrum, Kemer, Fethiye, Side, and İstanbul. We are offering our free professional guidance on finding the best real estate investment in Turkey and its benefits.
Find the Investment Properties for Sale in Turkey
If you are considering making an investment in Turkey, TERRA Real Estate is the right choice for you. As one of Turkey's leading real estate companies, we are confident that our portfolios provide a variety of benefits. Since 2004, we specialize in advising and supporting foreign nationals to invest in Turkish property.
You can find the best property investment in Turkey on our frequently updated website. Investment properties in Turkey offered by TERRA Real Estate include various types of villas, apartments, commercial properties, and land. Now all you have to do is review our website and search for your ideal investment property with our advanced filters.
Is Real Estate in Turkey a Good Investment?
Turkey occupies a unique position between Europe, where most of the world's political and economic power is concentrated, and Asia, which has recently become a vital center of economic growth and increased political influence. Throughout its history, the country has served as both a barrier and a bridge between two continents. Turkey's strategic location provides certain leverages for international influence.
Turkey's active membership in the G20 plays an active role in increasing foreign investments because it shows that Turkey has a developing economy that can trade with economically strong countries.
In addition, Turkey has been a member of the European Customs Union since 1996. This membership allows Turkey to be part of numerous trade agreements between its other parties.
Another reason that makes Turkey a good choice for investors is the exchange rate advantage. The level of the lira is relative to other international currencies means that foreign buyers can invest at a more affordable price than ever before.
The high rate of overseas visitors and foreigners residing in Turkey creates demand in the real estate sector thanks to affordable living and real estate costs. As a result of this high demand, property values are also constantly increasing.
Another thing that proves that the real estate sector is the best option for investment is that the Turkish government offers Turkish citizenship to foreigners who purchase a minimum of 400.000 USD worth of property or invest 500.000 USD in fixed capital.
When all these features of Turkey are considered together, you can be sure that Turkey will not disappoint you and that your property investment will make a profit in a short time.
Turkish Citizenship by Real Estate Investment in Turkey
In 2016, Turkey implemented the citizenship by investment program. Candidates who invest in real estate or bank deposits are given residence, citizenship, and a Turkish passport.
Requirements for Turkish citizenship by investment:
- You can purchase a property worth at least 400.000 USD, or
- You can purchase at least 500.000 USD worth of government securities and hold the investment for at least 3 years, or
- You can start a business that will employ 50 people, or
- You can make a capital investment of 500.000 USD, or
- You can deposit a minimum of 500.000 USD in a Turkish bank and keep it for at least 3 years, or
- You can invest a minimum of 500.000 USD in a real estate investment fund or a venture capital investment fund for at least three years.
Types of real estate investments in Turkey vary according to the type of real estate, the purpose of the investment, and the expected return. Here are some of the options:
• Investing in Apartments: Apartments, which are one of the safest investment types are preferred more than other types of real estate because they provide regular income and are sold more quickly. The return it provides to the investor is obtained in two main ways:
Rent: Since rents in Turkey increase at varying rates every year, many investors buy and rent apartments in Turkey. The rental value of any property in Turkey increases by more than 30% per year.
Resale: This is one of the most common ways of earning income. After the property owners buy an under-construction property, they wait for the construction process to be completed to sell it because selling the apartment after the construction is complete generates a high-profit return. On the other hand, second-hand apartment sales also provide high returns. Real estate reports indicate that apartment prices in Turkey are increasing by up to 100% every year.
• Investing in Villas: If you are considering investing in real estate in Turkey, villas are definitely another of the most promising options. Although villas for sale in Turkey are less demanded than other types of real estate due to their high cost, rising real estate prices and the need for privacy allow villas to turn into profitable investments.
Villas present a wide array of benefits, including a better lifestyle, privacy, freedom of design, high resale value, appreciation value, etc. in addition to the freedom of owning a detached home. They are also a steady source of income.
• Investing in Commercial Properties: Investing in Turkish real estate is a great way to build wealth. Commercial properties include various categories such as retail, industrial, office, warehouses, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, buildings, etc. Large investors prefer to invest in commercial real estate in Turkey because of its diversity.
Commercial real estate investments in Turkey are already known to provide some of the highest income streams. Turkey's commercial real estate has a variety of options for those who want to do business, invest by renting out shops, or even resale and this provides investors with a satisfactory and profitable financial return. While the Central Anatolia region of the country offers you huge technology-related complexes, you can find offices in a skyscraper in cosmopolitan cities like Istanbul or start your dream business with boutique properties in lovely Mediterranean cities.
• Investing in Land: Buying land in Turkey is a way to get rich without risk. It can help you safely build wealth and ensure financial stability.
Land investments in Turkey fall into three main categories: Commercial and Residential - Crop and Livestock - Farm Land Investment. Land investments can produce high returns, passive income, and large profit margins. You can sell your land, use it to grow crops, use it to build a villa or commercial property or rent it.
Best Places to Invest in Real Estate in Turkey
In recent years, more and more foreigners prefer to invest in Turkish real estate, and accordingly, the number of investors is increasing. Although the highest incomes for foreign investments in Turkey are provided in Antalya, Belek, Alanya, Bodrum, Kemer, Fethiye, Side, and Istanbul, you should consider a few points when deciding which region of Turkey to invest in.
While your budget plays an important role, the economic situation of the city you want to buy a property, living conditions, and the benefits of investing in that area is also very important. Let's look at the most preferred cities together:
• Antalya: Known as Turkey's largest Mediterranean coastal city, Antalya is the capital of tourism with a large number of exclusive holiday resorts. In addition to hosting millions of tourists every year, thousands of foreigners from all over the world reside permanently in Antalya, which offers a cosmopolitan life that embraces everyone.
Thanks to its proximity to two international airports and world-famous tourism resorts, Antalya plays an active role in foreign real estate investment in Turkey. Also, compared to other Mediterranean countries such as Greece and Spain, Antalya has a much wider range of properties for sale at much more affordable prices.
You can find various types of real estate investment in Antalya and the most popular ones are bargain apartments, exclusive villas within luxurious complexes, and commercial properties which have great income returns due to Antalya’s foreign investors’ capacity.
• Belek: Located 43 km from Antalya center, Belek is a world-famous golf destination with its professional golf courses. Blue flag sandy beaches, 5-star luxury hotels, living standards, infrastructure works, and ever-developing housing projects make Belek preferred for tourism and real estate investments.
Although there are many apartments in Belek, the main real estate investment is villas. There are many detached and twin villas in Belek with stunning seaside views or within walking distance of the beach. The environment surrounded by greenery and a peaceful atmosphere is among the common features of the residences.
If you are interested in golf, dream of living in a quiet environment, or want to earn a high income in the long run, it would be wise to invest in real estate in Belek.
• Alanya: Alanya, a beautiful coastal city of Antalya, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Mediterranean and is among the most preferred regions for foreign nationals to buy a house or invest in Turkey. The region, which has managed to attract the attention of many domestic and foreign investors with its high cultural values and natural wonders, has also a multicultural atmosphere due to its history. Alanya, which has a very high investment potential due to its touristic and domestic investor capacity, is one of the important centers of Antalya in terms of economy, tourism, real estate, and agriculture.
There are different types of investment properties in Alanya suitable for every investor. You can make a profit by buying agricultural land in Alanya, or you can do both vacations and invest thanks to newly built luxury housing projects.
• Bodrum: Located in the Aegean Sea Region of Turkey, Bodrum is one of the most popular holiday destinations for foreign nationals and Turks. Thousands of visitors from the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, and other countries visit this popular holiday destination every year. Bodrum is home to a variety of 5-star hotels, vacation villas for rent, boutique hotels, and luxurious beach clubs.
The region offers high-quality villas and apartments for investors. There are also many commercial properties since Bodrum has a very profitable business capacity. As a result of all these factors, you will undoubtedly benefit from your property investment in Bodrum, which has high business standards and is one of Turkey's most popular tourist destinations.
• Kemer: Located in the southwest of Antalya and 45 km from the center of Antalya, Kemer is famous for its turquoise Mediterranean Sea and its proximity to the Taurus Mountains. Thanks to its outstanding beaches, lush green areas surrounded by pine forests, and easy access to Antalya Airport and the city, the region attracts a large number of foreigners and locals for vacation and investment.
Detached villas are mostly preferred for property investment in Kemer. Properties in Kemer have private gardens surrounded by colorful flowers and green areas. If you want to spend time in your detached house during the summer months or if you aim to make seasonal profits, Kemer is for you.
• Fethiye: Fethiye, which is connected to the province of Muğla in the Aegean region of Turkey, is one of Turkey's most well-known tourism centers. Fethiye shares the same features as other Mediterranean destinations, but this region shows its difference with its beautiful mountains and lush green hills.
Investing in real estate in Fethiye, which is famous for both domestic and foreign investors, has a lot of returns. Those who want to invest in real estate in the region mostly prefer villas and commercial properties. While the villas are equipped with advanced technologies and materials that support green energy, a high level of security, and social facilities; Commercial real estate provide high profits thanks to the mobility of the region.
• Side: The beautiful and sunny holiday resort of Side, located on the east side of Antalya on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey, has an important historical value and is known as an ancient city. Side has attracted many visitors due to its historical value and has become a world-renowned holiday destination over time.
Aside from its historical value Side offers blue flag beaches, crystal-clear waters, a mild climate, great nature, and a green environment. Although property prices for sale are generally higher than in Belek and Alanya, Side has some of the best holiday properties and investment options in the Mediterranean Region. On the other hand, many shops, restaurants, and bars as well as day and night activities encourage commercial real estate investments in the region.
• İstanbul: Located in the Marmara region in the northwestern part of Turkey and connecting two continents Europe and Asia, Istanbul has been the center of trade, business, and transportation for many centuries due to its geo-strategic location.
Istanbul has the biggest share in the real estate market and the city is among the most preferred cities by foreign nationals who want to invest in real estate in Turkey. Among the foreign nationals investing in Istanbul are Europeans, Middle Easterners, and Turks living abroad.
After buying a property in Istanbul, it is easy to renovate, re-furnished, rent, or re-sell the property at a higher price. So, if you invest in Istanbul real estate, be sure that you will never lose both in the short and long term.
Consult TERRA Real Estate to Invest In Turkey
The idea of investing abroad may seem difficult as it is not easy to spend your savings/money in another country. To make a good investment in Turkey, you must first look for something: a professional and experienced real estate agent! If you find a good and reliable real estate company, investing in Turkey will save you a lot.
TERRA Real Estate ® is an Award Winner Real Estate Agency by European Property Awards 2019-2020, Best Real Estate Agency Turkey 2020-2021, 2021-2022, and 2022-2023 active in the Real Estate Market and has helped foreign buyers in real estate investment in Turkey since 2004.
As one of the pioneers in the Turkish real estate market, we are confident that our wide real estate portfolio constantly offers high-yield investment opportunities. We have a diverse range of Turkish investment properties including houses, villas, lands, and commercial properties. We help discover a wide range of investment properties for sale in Turkey through our advanced and up-to-date website while you are taking a sip of coffee at your home.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are planning a property investment in Turkey or want to get detailed information on any subject related to the real estate market.
Call us at +90 242 512 25 00 or text us for free via WhatsApp or Viber at +90 532 341 67 54.